UXSG has partnered with e2i to offer two conference subsidies for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (PRs). Only the Regular Conference + 1 Workshop ticket (S$800) is eligible for both subsidies.
e2i – UXSG Subsidy
From 18 July 2016, all Singapore Citizens and PRs who are not working in the public sector can purchase the Regular Conference + 1 Workshop ticket at S$700 instead of S$800.
To enjoy the subsidy, please submit your particulars and upload a photo of your NRIC – this will only be used for verification purposes. We will then email you a one-time promotional code that should be entered when purchasing your ticket.
After attending the conference, you will need to complete a feedback form to complete the subsidy requirements.
uTap training grant
From 26 July 2016, Singapore Citizens and PRs who are an NTUC member can apply for an additional training grant of S$250 – this will bring the ticket down to S$450 when used with the e2i UXSG subsidy.
To be eligible:
- You must be a NTUC member before the conference starts, during the conference and at the point of your claim. Annual membership is $117 and offers a range of other benefits.
- Your UXSG conference ticket must not be purchased through company sponsorship or other types of funding.
- You must attend the conference for all 3 days and complete a feedback form after the conference.
- Wait for the UXSG Conference 2016 to be listed in the uTap system as an approved training provider and course (early August).
- Submit an online application within 6 months after the conference ends (by 8 March 2017).
- Receive your S$250 grant within 4-6 weeks by cheque or bank transfer.
Learn more about the uTap (Union Training Assistance Programme).
- I’m a Singapore Citizen or PR but my company is paying for my ticket. Which subsidy can I enjoy? – If your company is in the private sector, you are eligible for the e2i UXSG Subsidy.
- I bought the Regular Conference + 1 Workshop ticket before 18 July, will I still get $100 off? – Yes. We will contact you separately to issue a $100 refund via the same payment method you used.
- I work in the public sector but am paying for the ticket myself. Which subsidy can I enjoy? – You will be eligible for the e2i – UXSG subsidy as well as the uTap grant if you’re also a NTUC member.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have other questions about both subsidies.